The next CernVM Users Workshop will take place at CERN from 3 to 5 June 2019. As usual, the workshop aims to bring together users and developers to discuss the current status of the CernVM ecosystem and the future directions, with a fresh look onto the landscape of technology and the evolution in virtualization and cloud computing.
As in previous editions, we invited guest speakers from the industry on selected technology topics. This time, we are very happy to welcome
- Harris Hancock (Cloudflare), core developer of the Cloudflare Workers serverless framework
- Michael Bauer (SyLabs), core developer of Singularity
- Dorian Krause (Jülich Supercomputing Centre), head of the division High-Performance Computing Systems
- Jesse Williamson (SuSE), senior distributed storage engineer on Ceph
- Doug Thain (U Notre Dame, remotely), head of the Cooperative Computing Lab
See the workshop page for more details.