This page includes information regarding builds, releases and associated approaches. This guide is currently under construction.
- SFT bases their builds procedures in the Jenkins toolkit scheduler. The SFT Jenkins instance is running on node phsft-jenkins.cern.ch. The latest version installed is 1.626. This how-to describes how to set up Jenkins for internal usage at CERN, together with an optional web-hook for GitHub that bypasses the Shibboleth SSO. Procedures and scripts included in Jenkins are available here.
- The group is currently using the lcgcmake structure to build, install and distribute binaries in both nightlies and LCG releases. A detailed description of this package is available here.
- In addition, the group is investigating the usage of Spack within the context of the HSF project. Procedures and evolution of this work can be found here.
- Configuration of the Jenkins Server and User Accounts
- Installing required packages
- General procedures
- Recreation of a corrupted RPM DB
- Operations: Nightly builds procedures
- Operations: LCG Releases procedures